One Audience Group Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Audience Group Mission

Forum for members to post about their vision to reach lost souls and to unite.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Gift exchange...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TIFF-n-NAY
Waiter
Waiter
TIFF-n-NAY

Location : This is a small world after all~ (But it's big enough so you can't find me >>)

Christmas Gift exchange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift exchange...   Christmas Gift exchange... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Razz I suggest having two but it has been decided on the 18th xD sorry mate
Back to top Go down
GodsNinjaBoy
Cook
Cook
GodsNinjaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift exchange...   Christmas Gift exchange... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 pm

dang...i wont make it then...
Back to top Go down
khoa
Cook
Cook
khoa

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift exchange...   Christmas Gift exchange... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 pm

michelle, vincent, and thomas were proposing for way earlier than that (maybe 12/18/2009) since they have to go to Louisiana or something like that to visit their gandparents. But I think we'll probably do it late. So check with Hiep.
Back to top Go down
GodsNinjaBoy
Cook
Cook
GodsNinjaBoy

PostSubject: Christmas Gift exchange...   Christmas Gift exchange... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:13 pm

I know its early. But anyone have a open house from Dec. 28-29 to Jan 1? I'm free on those days after working for my naval recruiter. I really want to have some fun with the Christmas gift exchange again. Its been too long and I really don't want to miss out on this because of the Navy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Gift exchange...   Christmas Gift exchange... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Gift exchange...
Page 1 of 1