One Audience Group Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Audience Group Mission

Forum for members to post about their vision to reach lost souls and to unite.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Church Name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khoa
Cook
Cook
khoa

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:43 am

Thomas, your dad said he didn't get the church name list that we worked on. So can you give it to him again? we can talk about it last time this friday. A lot of people seem to like "Living Water church of SD". Later.
Back to top Go down
khoa
Cook
Cook
khoa

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 pm

I'm praying...Eternal Fountains Church sounds like the one right now... God bless,
Khoa
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Waiter
Waiter
Michelle

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 pm

mmmm Living Water Community Church of San Diego?
I just don't like the "community" part, it sounds kinda old to me, but that's just me.
It would have to be just the "Living Water" Church. I think technically we could use it, but there is a living water church up in berkeley if you google it, so maybe not? and a lutheran one in san diego

but i'm growing more on the "everlasting springs" name Smile
Back to top Go down
GodsNinjaBoy
Cook
Cook
GodsNinjaBoy

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Eternal Fountains Church = hội thánh Nguồn Vĩnh Cửu
Everlasting Springs Church = hội thánh Mạch Nước Muôn Đòi
United Fresh Water Church = hội thánh Nước Ngọi Hiệp Mội (haha, this one sounds funny in Vietnamese)

How about Living Water Community Church of San Diego = Hội Thánh Nước Hằng Sống San Diego.

I'm up for the Everlasting Spring Church....It's a good name...
Back to top Go down
khoa
Cook
Cook
khoa

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Eternal Fountains Church = hội thánh Nguồn Vĩnh Cửu
Everlasting Springs Church = hội thánh Mạch Nước Muôn Đòi
United Fresh Water Church = hội thánh Nước Ngọi Hiệp Mội (haha, this one sounds funny in Vietnamese)

How about Living Water Community Church of San Diego = Hội Thánh Nước Hằng Sống San Diego.
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Waiter
Waiter
Michelle

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:15 pm

yeah I like Living Water too but there's a church in SD with that name. Technically its Living Water Lutheran Church, but close enough?

I actually really really really like "Everlasting Springs Church" Very Happy, its not corny like the other names listed in the program. It sounds refreshing hearing "everlasting springs" so I really like it haha
Back to top Go down
marcella
Water Boy
Water Boy
marcella

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

marcella wrote:
I got an email from A.Loc
I think these names were on the program

1- Grace Gospel Church – Hội Thánh Phúc Âm Ân Điển

2- New-Life Grace Church – HT Ân Điển Đời Sống Mới

3- Living New-Life Church – HT Sống Đời Sống Mới

(Living Water Church- HT Nước Hằng Sống- không dùng vì những HT khác có rồi - other churches already have this name).

-From the email- I'm assuming when y'all do come up with additional names, make sure you google it so that it's not a common use name????
-Nha and I really like the name "Living Water Church" and the MEANING to that name but unfotunately it's taken so we came up with similar names with the same meaning:

• Eternal Fountains Church

• Everlasting Springs Church

• United Freshwater Church

......A.Khoa we probably need you to translate this in Vietnamese.

God is our Water, our Quench, our Satisfaction
We all have inner thirst within us; None but the Living Water that JESUS offers can give us satisfaction.

"Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give them will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life" (John 4:13-14).
"If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." (John 7:37-38)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/maninha
marcella
Water Boy
Water Boy
marcella

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 pm

I got an email from A.Loc
I think these names were on the program

1- Grace Gospel Church – Hội Thánh Phúc Âm Ân Điển

2- New-Life Grace Church – HT Ân Điển Đời Sống Mới

3- Living New-Life Church – HT Sống Đời Sống Mới

(Living Water Church- HT Nước Hằng Sống- không dùng vì những HT khác có rồi - other churches already have this name).

-From the email- I'm assuming when y'all do come up with additional names, make sure you google it so that it's not a common use name????
Back to top Go down
http://www.mywedding.com/maninha
khoa
Cook
Cook
khoa

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 pm

The church is going to vote on the name on 10/18/2009. We need to come up with a name (additional to the list that was printed on the program last Sunday) so the church can vote on. Initially the name was Living Water church, but Frank took it off the list due to there are so many churches with that name. So let's exchange some idea here. If you know the names on the list printed on the program, please put them here. I only remember one of them, which is: Grace Gospel church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Church Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Name   Church Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church Name
Page 1 of 1