One Audience Group Mission
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Audience Group Mission

Forum for members to post about their vision to reach lost souls and to unite.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE CALL 11/1/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle
Waiter
Waiter
Michelle

THE CALL 11/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CALL 11/1/08   THE CALL 11/1/08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:35 pm

I saw a youtube video about yes for prop 8 and found it funny. And so here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlItG4raicA
Back to top Go down
stephanie
Receptionist
Receptionist
stephanie

THE CALL 11/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CALL 11/1/08   THE CALL 11/1/08 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 pm

I have to work the night before and the night of "The Call" Sad So i will try my best to try to come. But most likely i won't carpool. I want to go Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cephas
Cook
Cook
Cephas

THE CALL 11/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: THE CALL 11/1/08   THE CALL 11/1/08 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Massive Prayer and fasting at Qualcomm Stadium. The event is 10am to 10pm. But I heavily suggest we get there no later then 9pm. For those that are going let's get together and carpool if possible.

Remember this is a prayer and fast so you can bring food but I would say eat it in the parking lot or in the car. I say this because on that day there will be people on their 39th day of fasting, so use discernment. For myself juice will be the food of the day.

Remember our battle is in the spirit not flesh. If the body doesn't get together and pray, we can only blame ourselves. I'm absolutely excited about this event. This is biblical, blow the trumpet and sound the alarm kind of stuff. This is event in my eyes is once in a lifetime.

"If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE CALL 11/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE CALL 11/1/08   THE CALL 11/1/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE CALL 11/1/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Audience Group Mission :: One Audience Group Mission Forum :: EVENTS LISTING-
Jump to: